Beauty Empties 3.0 | March

Sunday 30 March 2014
Lovelies, annyeong! How was your weekend? I'm really tired since yesterday as I've been non-stop going to many places since last Friday. Running errands, shopping, visiting relatives and whatnot. Anyway, today is going to be a quick post as I still need to prepare for my presentation on Monday. T__T

Here are the items that I finished from the past few months. Like the previous empties posts, I'm going to tell whether the first impressions of these items last and whether I'm going to repurchase them or not.



For cleansing items, I finished Etude House Happy Fresh Foam in White Clay and Skinfood Black Sugar Scrub Foam. Both these cleansers are great as the former one smells like baby powder which I love and works great with my skin and as for the cleanser from Skinfood, it works great as a scrub with the grains in the foam. But as I love trying new cleansers (plus I still have another tube of the Etude House cleanser), I don't think I will be repurchasing these two again. 



Next, Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Cream and Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Scrub. I love all the products from this Etude House cleansing line well, except for the Cleansing Tissue. I didn't get the chance to grab these during this month's promotion though. Hopefully there's gonna be next time. Definitely gonna repurchase. 



Next is the Clay Clear Mask and 500ml Freshener (toner) from Etude House Wonder Pore line. I do love the clay mask but after finishing the whole tub, plus as I've been using brightening products as well, this mask tends to dry out my skin as it lefts me with the tight feeling on after using. But as I tried the new version samples, it's all good as the new version gives more moisture than this one. hence, I did purchased the new version last December. As for the toner, I do love it as I used it as facial mist as well. As it's a lot for that kinda price, I used it rather luxuriously. hehe I still have 2 bottles. All is good for now. 



These 2 boxes of Skinfood cotton pads from the kits that I got before. Well, these works okay I guess. But since I used the ones that comes with the Black Sugar Perfect First Serum, I think I prefer those more these days. I found some interesting cotton pads at TheFaceShop store yesterday so I'll be sure to tell you guys later. :)

there are items that I left at home during the semester break last February hence only this month I posted a monthly empties entry. As I'm going to go back home this weekend, I'll be sure to check if they actually used those up or not. I'll update later, yeah?

That's all of it!! :D Hope you enjoy this post! 

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature