Beauty Haul | March

Monday 31 March 2014
It's been a year since I changed my magazine subscription from Cleo Malaysia to Female Malaysia. I guess taste and preference does change when you're turning mid twenties. The same as last year, during the start of the Spring season, beauty magazines in Malaysia (well, the ones that I read) mostly featuring brightening or whitening products. As for Female Malaysia, they featured lots of whitening products both from Western and Eastern brands like Lancome, Shiseido, Sulwhasoo, and of course Laneige.

To justify why I decided to choose this brand is because this line of skincare is free from harsh or potentially danger chemicals. Not only that, I want to actually spend money on products that the price gap between here in and the origin country isn't more than 35%. Well, it's kind of disappointing to spend my Ringgit on products that only worth half of the paid prices. Even lesser sometimes.

Now, let's got right into it and first, let me talk about the product that I got from Laneige Malaysia.

   

I went ahead and got myself almost all the products from the White Plus Renew line and that includes Bubble Cleanser, Skin RefinerEmulsionOriginal Essence, Original Cream and Capsule Sleeping Pack.

   

I bet you guys already heard about the new upgraded version of the White Plus Renew line from Laneige as they integrated MelaCrusher™ technology into these upgraded products.


As I'm going to travel next week, I also grabbed the Trial Set also known as Brightening Starter Kit. The Set includes all the main products from the White Plus Renew line and a bonus as the Tone Up Corrector is included. I haven't made up my mind whether to get the full size or not as I have yet to try it.


Clear-C Effector is a booster product, filled with Vitamin C that hopefully can help me see a faster result of the new skincare line. If I'm not mistaken, this product main ingredient is acerola which is known for its brightening property.



As for make-up, I finally got myself the BB Cushion (Whitening) SPF50% PA+++. I got mine on the first day after the product being sold here in Malaysia. It was rather a coincident as I was doing some shopping and saw this offered at the counter. Mine is in No. 31 Brown Beige. I wanted to go for the No. 33 Coffee i.e. the darkest shade but it's not available in Malaysia. 

          

For samples, I got 2 Trial Kits; White Plus Renew Trial Kit (5 items - upgraded version as this one has 5 items in it including one piece of Capsule Sleeping Pack while the old version has only 4 items with eye cream), Basic & Water Bank Refreshing Kit (for oily to combination skin) and, cleansing oil, foam cleanser and bunch of sample sachets.

Next is THEFACESHOP!

For cleansing, as I still have my cleansers from TheFaceShop, I decided to grab this Mango Seed Oil to Foam also from the brand which is a cleansing oil that will foam up once you massage it on your skin. Basically it's a one-step cleanser and it's perfect if you're wearing light make-up or sunscreen and you want to remove your make-up quickly.

Not only that, as I'm about to finish my current nose pack, I grabbed this duo, Volcanic Clay Black Head Gel Oil and Volcanic Clay Black Head Clay Nose Pack. I heard some beauty bloggers said that the nose pack is better than my current one so I decided to give it a try. The BA at KL Festival branch mentioned to give better result, it's better to use the Gel Oil, it's more like a scrub before using the nose pack. So I went ahead and bought that as well. 


Talk about being lazy wanting to remove make-ups quickly just now, I also bought this Cleansing Tissue from the Herb Day cleansing line. I'm going to be busy for the upcoming weeks so I hope this might come in handy. 



For cleansing tools, my old one has decayed so I bought a new cleansing puff, the Charcoal & Konjac Cleansing Puff and Green Tea Stone Therapy Cotton Pad  to help me to remove dead skin cells off my skin. 

   

I also got myself the refill for my Face It Aura CC Cream. I always loved this CC cream and though it was kind of impulse as it was timed-sale, but I'm happy as I got this at half-price. Next to it is Face It Blending BB Color in Dark Color. You can use it to blend with your BB Cream and experiment with it to get your desired shade. Sounds fun, right? 

One of the happiest moment during the aforementioned sale, is I finally get my hands on the Lovely ME:EX Make Me Star Waterproof Gel Liner in Black! I went to at least 5 stores just to get this as it's not available at my regular stores. My Etude House sharpener has rolled somewhere in my room and I couldn't find it so I bought a new one. 

   

Finally I got myself some make-up brushes as my Mary Kay brushes are quite old thus I need replacement. I also bought my first lipstick from the brand, Face It All About Lipstick Creamy Fit in BE701


For samples, I got the BB cream deluxe sample with other sample sachets along with that makeup bag. I really like the canvas material of the bag and it's small size is enough for me to place my essentials.

I guess that's all for this month's haul. I can't wait to use up all my current skincare items so I can start using these. If you're curious about any of the items above just drop comments down below and ask away.

Until next post, annyeong~

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature