Beauty Empties 8.0 | March

Sunday 27 March 2016
Hello, lovelies~ How's your weekend so far? I've received some pretty good news today but there's a part of me that don't take the news that well as I'll be spending less time blogging~ oh, well. Time to put down my comics and put on some adult pants. haha bad metaphor~

Anyway, today I'm gonna talk about the products that I emptied out i.e. finished for the past 3 to 4 months. The last time I did an Empties post was last October and I skipped December last year as I didn't finish any of my skincare products as I bought some other products and put on hold on some other things~ haha typical me!

For this time, I finished some cleansers and a sunscreen from my favourite brand of all time, TheFaceShop.


That Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam is probably the 4th or 5th (don't remember as I always have this at my house and my rental place) tube that I finished. I always go back to this cleanser and I usually use it whenever I just stay at home and wear my sunscreen on top of my skincare. It's really nice, brightens up my skin instantly and most importantly, doesn't break me out. Definitely will be repurchasing it soon and i bet the next time I got it, it'll be the ones that being repackaged.

As for the Rice Water Bright Massage Cream, it's the 2nd tub that I finished. I rarely do face massages these days so that's why this tub took me almost a year to finish. Still loving it the fact that my face feels so soft and nice whenever I use it. Still got another tub to go before I'll be repurchasing it again.

After I finished the Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil last October, I started using that Rice Water Bright Cleansing Water. By far, this is the best cleansing water I've tried! It practically removes everything and by everything I mean all waterproof, non-waterproof makeup I have in my stash. But still, I always follow up by cleansing oil to really remove all trace of makeup I have on my skin and cleansing foam as the last step in cleansing. 

I finished that Natural Sun Eco Sebum Moisture Sun (mouthful name, I know!!) around last month and using its sister product right now. Like I mentioned in my review, I really love it and I do want to buy this again in the future. Do let me know if you have suggestion on sebum-controlling sunscreen. :)


I finished one bottle of that Mascara Remover from Etude House last week and I'm feeling so liberal right now! Yep, I dread each time I have to use to remove my eye makeup because it does irritates my eyes every time I use it. I'm using TheFaceShop Rice Water Bright Eye & Lip Remover right now but that too, doesn't remove my waterproof mascara properly.

I have to admit that I've used that Etude House Lash Perm Curl Fix! Mascara more than 3 months but I didn't get any eye infection whatsoever. This is probably the best mascara I've tried as it holds the curls of my lashes. Supposedly there's a remover made for this by Etude but any remover will do I guess. The key is to let your soaked cotton pad on your lashes for awhile for the mascara to melt and just wipe away.

As you probably know, I'm huge on hand creams and I finished one or two hand cream every 3 months. This Oh Happy Day Hand Bouquet in Rich Collagen from Etude House is just one of them. It smells really nice and moisturizes my hands so well. I actually finished another tube, its sister product but I didn't see it anywhere in my Empties bucket. It probably had rolled somewhere. haha

So that's all for now. It's not a lot compared to previous Empties post though. I do hope I can finish more products soon and don't let any of the product goes unfinished before throwing them out!

Until next post, annyeong~


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature