Beauty Haul | Innisfree World and Son&Park

Sunday 26 February 2017
As Innisfree have not yet opened a branch here in this East part of Malaysia, I decided to order some products from Innisfree Global instead. The price is indeed slightly higher compared to the store but I heard a rumour that the prices in the local store will be increased soon due to our current economy so I guess this is doable for now.

During the past month, I was actually looking for a night moisturiser and finally after finishing my sample sachets and deluxe sample tubs of anti-ageing moisturisers from different brands, the Orchid Enriched Cream came out as a winner hence I decided to get a full size of the product and I was lucky as the brand released a limited set for it. 

 

The set came in a minimally designed ivory tin case with deluxe samples of Green Tea First Serum, Orchid Skin (toner), Orchid Lotion, Green Tea Sleeping Pack and Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. These minis are great for travel and also for those who wants to try other products from the brand but  to me, this set looks like it's being curated for someone who wants to give Korean skincare routine a quick 'test drive'. After using your own facial cleanser, use clay-based mask and wash it off after 15 to 20 minutes. Carry on with the rest of the routine by using first serum, toner, lotion and maybe add a sheet mask at essence step and then you can seal everything with that moisturiser or if you're feeling for something lighter, use sleeping mask.



 


I've been seeing some K-beauty brands releasing their sun cushion i.e. sunscreen in cushion form so I got the Perfect UV Protection Cushion SPF50 PA+++ and at that time there was a Valentine's Day promotion where you can get one cushion case or one of the Spring 2017 limited edition case, one cushion refill (be it a cushion foundation or this sun cushion) and cushion foundation applicator, there are several types of puffs and sponges you can choose and last but not least, get that mini brush set that comes with a pink pouch as well. 




With a help from a Seoul Personal Shopper, I got those Mineral Eyeshadows from the brand that was released in late 2015 for their Fall collection. I got No. 1 through No. 5 as I love purple and there's  a matte, shimmers even glitters which I don't mind at all as they're on the appealing shades of purple that I absolutely in love. I have never tried an eyeshadow from the brand before but I surely hope it's at least as good as the ones from Etude House.


 


At this point of the year, I honestly can't get off Althea Korea website as they're doing amazing deals like 1+1 and I actually got 2 bottles of my HG toner; Son&Park Beauty Water (another not in picture). I finally get to try the Beauty Gel and jumped at the opportunity to get that Flawless Pore Pact especially after seeing the pact being mentioned in a recent video by my favourite YouTuber, Joan Kim. I just had to try it!

I guess that's all for this month's haul! I hope you like it and do let me know if you want to know my thoughts on any of the product as I have already started using since last week (except Beauty Water which are obviously my backup). 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll see you guys on my next post. Annyeong~


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature