New Account Name

Wednesday, 30 October 2013

First of all, I couldn't stress more of how crazy this is that I need to open a new account for the sole purpose of blogging in this blog. 

As some of you may know, I have another blog which is Live Life to the Fullest, and as for this blog I'm using the same Google+ account which leads to some dispute among my classmates who complained about notifications of non-related to university stuffs and whatnot. Sigh. 

So I decided to create a different Google+ account. 

From this account, 


to this brand new account. 


So, what's happening now?

I already added ALL bloggers that have me in their circles and all bloggers that I added previously. 

I'm really sorry if you see me adding your Google+ account, it doesn't mean I removed you guys from my previous account but from now on, I'll be adding new friends using the new account and to all my current friends, 
I would like to encourage you guys to use the new account to mention me in your comments

or

to avoid confusion in the future, feel free to remove my previous account and add my new account to your circles so it's easier for you guys to mention me in the future. 

Cause I won't be using my previous account to post blog entries, comments and whatnot in this particular blog. 


If there's anything that you guys are not clear about, please drop some comments below. 

I love you guys so much! 

xoxo, Mira. <--- That's my nickname. ^_^