October Skin Care Haul

Sunday, 27 October 2013

Hello, beautiful people! It's a beautiful Sunday morning so get up early and get a great breakfast meal!

Today I'll be sharing on stuffs that I bought throughout this month and I gotta say, compared to last month's haul, this can be called a mini haul.

What more can I say as up until August, I only have Garnier Light complete range, from its cleansing foam, scrub, charcoal cleansing foam, Light Milk toner, Day cream, Oil-Control cream, Night cream, mask sheets and peel-off masks. I actually haven't finished all of them before starting with Korean products. Can't help but feeling all excited to venture on this new beauty regime!

So, without further ado, check out this month's haul!


  • TheFaceShop Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask Review!
I'm a batwoman, (huh?) I sleep like 3 to 4 hours a day, so I decided to grab this best seller product from TheFaceShop so I can apply it whenever, wherever I want to sleep. I'll just wash my face, and put this on for a quick 20 minutes nap in the evening. Sometimes at 4 in the morning, too. Haha :D 
  • TheFaceShop Natural Sun AQ Super White Sun Cream SPF50 PA+++ (Whitening) Review!
  • TheFaceShop Smart Capsule Color Control Cream SPF40 PA++. Review!
  • TheFaceShop Face It Aura Color Control Cream SPF30 PA+++ in Medium Beige Review!
As I started using brightening and whitening products since mid-September, of course I'm gonna need to protect my skin, hence the sun cream, and after recommendation at my favourite TheFaceShop store at KL Festival, I grabbed both Smart Capsule and Aura CC creams. 
  • TheFaceShop White Mud Nose Pack. Review!
I never tried a nose pack which is why I got myself the White Mud Nose Pack and so far it's working great at getting rid of my whiteheads. Some blackheads. I'm gonna find a replacement when I finished with this one.  
  • TheFaceShop Lovely Mix Dessert Lip Balm Orange. Review!
Comes with cute applicator. I'm sold!
  • Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel. Review!
Beauty bloggers are raving about this product so I went and got myself one tub. 300ml is a HUGE tub! 8 purposes in one tub? I'm sold!
  • Skinfood Rice Wash-Off Mask Review!
I tried the Skinfood Rice Wash-Off Mask samples that were given to me last month and instantly fell in love with it. It's a great exfoliating mask and I'm using it every Monday and Friday, after a long day at studio.
  • Etude House Sun Prise Cooling Body Spray SPF50+ PA+++ Review!
I ride scooter to studio in the morning and in the evening and I have to take a big tour circling the campus in order to get back to my hostel so I'm desperate of a sun screen. This is a spray version so it's really quick to apply. 
  • Etude House Magic Bubble Peeling: Creamy Peeling Wash. Review!
Really great at removing dead skin cells. A replacement to my Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum miniature. I'll get the big one when I'm finished with this.



  • Etude House Natural Jelly Cleansing Puff. My old one is decayed. So I got myself a new one. 
  • Etude House Pink Head Band. My Skinfood headband is nowhere to be found. T____T
  • Etude House Oil Control Film. This is a face-saver. Especially at 3 p.m. onwards. 

  • TheFaceShop Real Nature Rice Mask Sheet (Brightening & Complexion Improvement) Review!
  • TheFaceShop Real Nature Green Tea Mask Sheet (Hydrating & Energizing)
  • TheFaceShop Real Nature Acai Berry Mask Sheet (Firming)
  • TheFaceShop Real Nature Bamboo Mask Sheet (Hydrating & Refreshing)
  • TheFaceShop Real Nature Mung Bean Mask Sheet (Clarifying)
  • TheFaceShop Real Nature Honey Mask Sheet (Moisturising & Radiating)
  • TheFaceShop Real Nature Blueberry Mask Sheet (Highly Nourishing)
  • TheFaceShop Real Nature Lemon Mask Sheet (Brightening)
  • TheFaceShop Real Nature Pomegranate Mask Sheet (Skin-Radiating)
  • TheFaceShop Real Nature Aloe Mask Sheet (Soothing & Hydrating)
TheFaceShop was having a Buy 5 Free 5 promotion so I went and grabbed 10 and got 10. I guess I'm good for the next 3 months? 



  • TheFaceShop Strawberry Hand & Body Chiffon Cream
  • TheFaceShop Green Grape Hand & Body Chiffon Cream
  • TheFaceShop Gold Kiwi Hand & Body Shiffon Cream
  • TheFaceShop Herb Day Cleansing Cream: Aloe
  • TheFaceShop Herb Day Cleansing Cream: Green Tea
  • TheFaceShop Herb Day Cleansing Cream: Fruit Mix
  • TheFaceShop 10th Anniversary Cotton Box 
Above are all freebies I received cause I went and grabbed few things at one time then come back the next week to grab some more. So far, I'm only using the Herb Day Cleansing Aloe cause it's smaller compared to my Rice Water Bright Cleansing Cream for travel purpose. 

The 10th Anniversary cottons are really great cause it's not your ordinary cotton pads. Get yourself some and you'll definitely want some more after that. While using it, it doesn't rip or absorb my products so much which is awesome compared to drugstore cotton pads. So a total win! I noticed that this kind of pads were given while purchasing my Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum miniature. 

So that's about it. If you guys have anything to ask or want to request reviews, feel free to drop comments and I'd like to thank my followers for constant visits to my blog. I really appreciate your time and Google+ 1's. 

I guess that's all. Au revoir!