Etude House Princess Etoinette Season 2

Saturday, 23 November 2013

Hello, lovelies! Second post of the day! :D

I was browsing Etude House Official Korea Facebook page and dropped my jaw when I saw the new advertorials.

Feast your eyes on these, girls!

PRINCESS ETOINETTE SEASON 2.
COMING THIS WINTER NOVEMBER 27TH, 2013.


Aren't they pretty!!! *wink wink*




I saw the launching of Princess Etoinette I think sometime last year in January where all items come in pink, princess-ey looking and not to mention expensive. The Etoinette Brush Collection was retailed at RM189.90, Crystal Blusher and Heart Blusher at RM159.90, and Be My Love Crystal Shine Lips at RM89.90. Might be (way) cheaper in South Korea and I bet big fans of this collection was jumping in joy during last September Sweeties Club Promotion where the marked down prices are hard to resist!


Anyway, moving on to the new Season 2 collection, when I first saw it, I fell in love literally instantly. I love anything white. From room necessities (thanks to IKEA) to half of my closet.

The first product shown there is a white bottle of perfume, that comes in belle dress-shaped bottle with a balloon pump plus a huge lace flower attached to its head.
As for the scent, according to the Facebook page I was referring to, words like enchanting, elegant, attractive flowers in the gardens of Versailles came up and it's mentioned that the top note is the peony flower. For me, I love floral scents and I have to say that I'm really looking forward to this!


Up to today, Etude House revealed another secret i.e. another item from the collection, All Over Powder. Comes in the similar packaging with Crystal Blusher, but this one with silver crest (is that a right word? let me know). Looks pretty to me! I bet it can be used as highlighter as well.

I have to say, I'm falling in love with this collection. Not fond of the previous collection cause I'm definitely not a pink person but this line exudes the inner feminism and the same time give a pure and innocent look. Well, I'm not. haha :D

So yeah. Let's wait for more details posted in the Facebook page. I'll update more by then.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

LE MIEL ET LA VANILLE