Etude House Princess Etoinette Season 2 Part 2

Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Yay! Etude House has released new advertorials photos for the new and upcoming Princess Etoinette Season 2 in their Official Facebook Page so I'm going to share with you guys!!!

Feast your eyes with these! :D


OMG! I love the #1! I'm guessing the names are:
#1Moon Flower Under the Stars.
#2 Sip of Bordeaux Wine
#3 Noble Versailles Peony

 Feel free to correct me. :)


Since it's Winter Collection, of course the collection comes with Hand Cream! 
The Blooming Perfumed Hands. Comes in White Peony and Pink Rose! :D


Moon Flower Perfumed Candles. Also comes in White Peony and Pink Rose. Ah~ Can you smell it already? Excuse me for fangirl-ing all over these! ^_______^



Okay, that's all for now! Will update with details later! 
*Need to go for drawing sessions, now!*

xx, Mira