Facebook Page!

Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Oh, what a beautiful day today, because it's HOLIDAY! 

Selamat menyambut Awal Muharam kepada seluruh umat Islam di dunia! 

I'd like to wish Happy New Year to all Muslims in the world! May this new year can bring us more good things in life and together we strive for Jannah, Insya Allah. 

Anyway, to all my readers out there, I'd like to announce that I finally have the opportunity to open a Facebook page so I can share posts especially to those Facebook users out there! 



Everyday I have gained more friends, and I hope by the time I reached 100++ followers , 
I can host my first giveaway! Excited, now? 

Anyway, do visit my Facebook page by clicking the tab above or just click on the banner
and hit the 'Like' button! 

Feel free to drop some comments and show your support by following my blog on
Google Friend Connect, and Bloglovin'. 

I'm working on my Google+ page, so stay tuned for more! 

Love, 
Mira.