New Year Wish List!

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

For you guys who're celebrating Christmas this year, I bet all of you are busy picking up gifts for your friends and family members.

I went to Suria KLCC yesterday, to do a little window shopping (but I did ended up bought some stuffs) to see things (mainly skincare products) that I want to get for myself for New Year.

So, what do I want for year 2014? Included here are advertorials for the current promotions from the respective companies in Malaysia. hehe Easier for you guys to plan your shopping!

On top of my list right now:



Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum. RM109.90

Launched in South Korea in March and Malaysia in September this year. I tried the samples before and fell in love with it instantly. Too bad I discovered this after I bought my skincare products from TheFaceShop. Not saying TFS are not good but yeah, I would love to have this to replace the toner and serum. Yep, this is 2 in one product! 

Current promotions: Christmas Sets. Note the bottom right poster. 



Next would be Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion in Sand Beige or Brown Beige. RM145


As you can see here, it's the Christmas Set but unfortunately this only comes in Natural Beige shade. Sigh~
I contacted Laneige Malaysia and inquire about this and they said it's because it's the most common shade among Malaysian women. To be perfect honest, I have 2 things to say on how I perceived this statement. 

One, It's like saying most Malaysian women are fair-skinned like Caucasian.
and two, people with darker shade don't deserve a Christmas or New Year gifts. 

I was totally pissed off when I went to Laneige in Isetan Suria KLCC yesterday only to find the frustating details about the promotion. 

yeah, I get it. Malays don't celebrate Christmas. We're Muslim. but we do want to shop, right? It's like making me feels like you're saying, "Oh, poor you. You're dark-skinned. We don't have anything for you to buy." BS to that. 

.. and here I thought a company as established as Laneige would offer a wider and greater choice. 
But no. 

So yeah, I guess I'm gonna get this (if I'm still in the mood to buy) probably in February next year. 

Current promotions: Holiday Winterland Collection 2013 click here for more details.



Next is TheFaceShop 10th Anniversary Set. RM190 for member



I love travel sizes and all the items included in this set are my favourites except the Chia Seed one cause that one is meant for normal to dry skin. I would prefer the Oil-free version. 

Current promotions: 26th to 30th November 2013



From my favourite Etude House, what I want is based on the current promotion:  Sweet Christmas 2013, 



Look at those Gift With Purchase!!!

I guess I wanna go for Wonder Pore Set and the Hand Bouquet Set

oh, if you guys are wondering about the current Sweeties Club November Promotions click here for more.

As for Nature Republic:


Super Origin Cushion Complete Control SPF50+ PA+++. I'm going to get this as soon as my TFS Aura Color Control Cream is finished. :D

I tried this at the beauty store the other day and just love it! 


Current Promotions: Year-End-Sale 2013


*******

So yeah, that's all for now. I'm pretty sure I'll be adding stuffs later on. hehe 

What about you guys? 

Have you guys prepared your list? Do share! :D

xx, Mira