November Haul

Saturday, 30 November 2013

Hello, beautiful people! How's your weekend so far? Hope you guys are having fun!! As for me, I have big presentation on Monday so today I guess it's just gonna be a quick post. 

Unlike the previous hauls, this post's title is 'November Haul' because unlike previous hauls, this one include some makeup items that I bought throughout this month. 

When I see other beauty bloggers hauls, I noticed that most of them posts about their month's haul on what they had bought at the beginning of the month. But for me, like today, I'll be posting on stuffs that I bought throughout this month of November, so when I decided to do reviews on them, it means I have been using them for a quite period period of time, unless it's stated that that particular post is first impression post. 

As for this month, I didn't buy so much on skincare cause I still have a lot from previous hauls. 

Now, let's get on with it, shall we?

First, after falling in love with a product from Skin Food which is their Rice Wash-Off Mask, I decided to get some more. 


Skin Food Black Sugar Wash-Off Mask. Review!
Skin Food Black Sugar kit:
          Skin Food Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Miniature + Cotton pads and Samples.
          Skin Food Black Sugar Scrub Foam. Review!

Skin Food Facial Care Kit:
          Skin Food Carrot Cleansing Foam 50ml. Review!
          Skin Food Facial Water Vita-C (Mist) 50ml. Review!
          Skin Food Head Band
          Skin Food Cotton Pads. 

These kits are so making my life easier especially when I need to refresh myself on those days when I couldn't get back to my room in the evening and had to stay in the studio until late nights.

Next is from Etude House! Didn't buy much as I'm trying to stick with the budget for this month! :)


Finally I got myself a BB cream! I decided to get this Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream in Sand Beige (Review!) as I tried both the samples from Etude House and TheFaceShop Power Perfection BB Cream, but decided to get this one instead as Etude House was having Buy 1 Free 1 promotion! But I'll definitely going to get TFS one later. 


Aren't these cute! I tried the I Need You, Honey and Yogurt Wash-Off Packs before and love those so I hope the It's Real Mini Pack in Carrot (Review!and Chestnut Shell (Review!is going to be great, too!

Alright, next is TheFaceShop! 


I seriously need a compact powder that help me in controlling my oil on my T-zone so hopefully these two are going to help me! Face It Oil Cut Pore Powder Pact SPF25 PA++ (Review!and Face It Oil Cut Pore Balm (Review!). I never tried a pore balm before so I'm looking forward to see how this works! Tired of using blotting paper already~ Sigh 


Face It Extreme Brush Pen Eyeliner. I'm definitely not pleased with my Maybelline eyeliner so and when I got this and saw how really easy to apply this on my eyes, I'm in love. Plus, it's really easy to remove, too!

Make Me Star Waterproof Gel Liner in Sky Fever, Disco Purple (which I already share with you guys in my previous post here) and a new addition that I just got yesterday, Choco Latte. Waterproof, smudge proof, just love it!

I also went to Nature Republic for the first time and got myself membership and some mask sheets. Don't want to splurge so early on this brand. Let's see how these works first, okay! 

Nature Republic Given By Nature Kelp, Black Bean, Mung Bean and Rice Mask Sheets. 

Last but not least, some of you might notice that I'm kinda big fan of Maybelline products so yeah, for this month, I got these two. I mentioned in my "Make Up Routine" post about the below Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse line that recently hit Malaysian drugstores which also available in liquid foundation and I got mine in Natural Beige. About a week ago, I finally got my first lipstick ever! It's Maybelline WaterShine Pure Dream Collection in B24. So far I have only been using either lip balm or lip gloss so yeah, this lipstick is a first. :)


So that's all for this month's haul and I have to apologize if I'll be updating slowly (for this month I did managed to do one post per day, yay!) as I'll be having major project presentation next week and port folio day on the next week and then within 2 weeks, final examinations. Typical university life. 

But I will try my best to update, yeah? #MaskSheetMarathon is still on by the way. :D

Since this is the last day of November, let's all geared up for the last month of this year, keep doing our best in every thing that we do and let's all strive for the goals that we all set early this year cause next month is going to be the last chance to fulfill everything on that 2013 must-do list. 

Until next post, au revoir!