Today is definitely a good day! First, I finally get to set up my Facebook page for this blog and second, I am nominated as:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you've recently discovered.
- Write down 7 facts about yourself.
First of all, I would like to convey many thanks to my dearest Joyce, for nominating me! I'm really surprised because I still considered myself as a newbie in this beauty blogging world. I'm so happy when I discovered her blog early last month and I have been her fan since then.
Her blog really inspired me to keep on writing beauty reviews and I always love her posts because of her lovely swatches!
Thanks again Joyce, and I really hope we can keep supporting each other.
To my dearest readers, check out Joyce blog, My Kaleidoscope.
Do follow her GFC, Bloglovin' and Google+ account as well!
I hereby nominate these beauty bloggers or this award:
.... and the VBA goes to.... *drum roll....*
- Kiyoko from http://kiyokobento.blogspot.com/
- Lauren from http://aboutbeautyandcosmetics.blogspot.com/
- Jannatul from http://jannatul12.blogspot.com
- Mizu from http://fairywater79.blogspot.com/
- Camille from http://secretsofcamille.blogspot.com/
- Jocelyn from http://after-5ve.blogspot.com
- Dawn Doneza from http://keepcalmandbeautify.blogspot.com/
- Ashley from http://bitsdiaries.blogspot.com/
- Fräulein Schnee from http://berriesinthesnow.blogspot.com
- Sheila from http://luvableways.blogspot.com
- Angel from http://thesnowflowerrr.blogspot.com
- Fifi from http://beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com
- Apple from http://bubblemilkk.blogspot.com
- Ada Agupitan from http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com/
- Jamila Aj from http://jamila-aj.blogspot.com/
I nominated the above 15 beauty bloggers that I've discovered within the past 2 months. The numbers aren't indicating your ranks cause all of you girls are my most beloved beauty bloggers! I'd love to nominate some more but they are already awarded but nevertheless, I still love all the beauty bloggers that I'm currently following.
Now, let's move on to 7 facts about me.
- If you met me 3 years ago, I would have been wearing white lab coats with thick books on my hands. Yes, I was in Medical field. But things got crazy and blah blah so now, I'm a second year architecture student. I'm busy with design projects most of the time but I'm passionate about skin care or beauty products in general. Hence, I'm willing to spend most of my free time here in this blog.
- I love pastel colours, but I love Ivory and dark brown the most. Half of my closet is in white and the other half is in black. Blame being in architecture for that.
- I started blogging in 2006. Back in the days when I was using Friendster and MySpace. Then in 2008, I moved to a new blogging platform which is Blogger. I have other blogs apart from this one and only September this year, I decided to start another blog focusing on my newly found passion which is beauty product reviews and tips only.
- When you ask my friends, what is one thing that I'm highly passionate about, it would be Japan.
The country, the architecture, the technology, the culture, anime, drama, the food, ah. The food.
But I also into Korean stuffs as well, same aspects but not as passionate as Japan. But I'm a bigger fan of Korean cosmetics more than Japanese cosmetics.
- I'm Malaysian. A proud one at that. I'm very grateful to be born and raised as Malaysian. I can speak and write fluently in Malay and English, basic Japanese and Korean, understand a little Chinese and my own tribal language which is Bajau. Oh, I'm from East Malaysia (Sabah) by the way.
- I'm a Mac enthusiast. From iPods, to iPhones, to iPads, to MacBooks and of course iMac. But due to my course demand, I had to switch to Windows 8.
- What got me into Korean skin care in the first place? It all started with To the Beautiful You drama where Etude House products are all over the place in that drama. But my all time favourite singer and actor is always been Kim Hyun Joong. Hence, my choice of products is reflected by that statement. But recently, I think I'm falling in love Park Yoo Chun from JYJ. I do admire him since his TVXQ days and it's been almost 3 years since he's started acting. So who knows I might change to TonyMoly? Haha :D
Actually, my choice of products are based on whether it works on my skin or not. Simply as that. I'm exploring the range of products as wide as I can.
So that's a wrap of this award. I hope to those beauty bloggers that I nominated can have fun!
Until next time,
M.I.R.A | LE MIEL ET LA VANILLE