Back from Hiatus and hey! Let's Shopping!

Thursday, 19 December 2013

Okay, like the title has stated above, I'm finally back after 10 days of hiatus! I have to admit that I miss spending time writing posts, updating myself with the latest release of beauty products and whatnot! 

As we all know, it is less than 2 weeks before the New Year and this is the time that I bet everyone is going out shopping for themselves and their loved ones, right? Either for Christmas, or Back To School, or like me, mostly because since it's New Year soon, which I tend do buy stuffs during these times. 

So, yes. Today as I have updated with all the Facebook pages that I have been following for the past few months, getting to know their latest promotions! Yay! So prepare your shopping list, ladies! It's going to be hot!

As some of you already know, I'm a big fan of TheFaceShop and today they have made announcement on their upcoming promo! 


Awesome, right? 

Etude House is going to give away the Limited Edition  Earring holder and now to those who're staying within the Central area, like moi, can get it at the participating stores! 


As for Skin Food Malaysia, they just starting their Mistletoe Madness: 7 Days Special Sale! 



I probably going to grab those masks! :D

Next is Nature Republic!


Wow! Double points! Awesome!

So yes, so far that's what I saw from their respective Facebook pages.

Make sure to plan your shopping wisely! :D

xx, Mira!