December Haul: TheFaceShop

Sunday, 29 December 2013

Hello again, peeps! it's the second post of the day and finally I'm going to share with you guys about the items that I got recently.

First of all, the stuffs that I get for myself from my favourite brand, TheFaceShop! :D


I ran out of my TheFaceShop Rice Water Bright cleansing line and right now I'm using my Baking Powder cleansing line and while shopping, I decided to get these as I was really curious about them. Again, these are all for my excess sebum! Really hope that these are gonna work well with my skin. 
        • Phyto Powder in Cleansing Foam: Green Tea Review!
        • Phyto Powder in Cleansing Foam: Charcoal Review!
        • Phyto Powder in Cleansing Cream: Black Sugar Review!
        • Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam: Acerola (given away)
Next is for my nose care as my White Mud Nose Pack is almost finished. Gonna review it soon. :)


I saw SeoHyun was doing the ad for this. hehe yeah, yeah. I really love her as an idol, so.. hehe but I genuinely have interest towards this line so I went ahead and get these for myself. 
        • Black Head Clay Nose Pack RM22.90
        • Black Head Charcoal Nose Strip RM2.90 x2
Last but not least, these puffs and shaver. 


RM6.90 to RM11.90

Okay, that's all for now. Surprisingly, I didn't get much from this brand cause I pretty much stocked up from previous hauls, including the 20 mask sheets. hehe Definitely gonna do another #masksheetmarathon. 

I'll see you guys in second part of this post. :)

Until then, take care.