Beauty Haul | THE FACE SHOP

Sunday 29 December 2013
Hello again, peeps! It's the second post of the day and I'm going to share with you guys about the items that I got recently. First of all, the stuffs that I get for myself from my favourite brand, THE FACE  SHOP! 


I ran out of my THE FACE  SHOP Rice Water Bright cleansing line and right now I'm using my Baking Powder cleansing line from Etude House and while shopping, I decided to get these as I was really curious about them. Again, these are all for my excess sebum! Really hope that these are gonna work well with my skin. 



For my nose care, as my White Mud Nose Pack is almost finished so I went ahead and get these for myself. 
        • Black Head Clay Nose Pack RM22.90
        • Black Head Charcoal Nose Strip RM2.90 x2
Last but not least, these puffs and a shaver. 


RM6.90 to RM11.90

Okay, that's all for now. Surprisingly, I didn't get much from this brand cause I pretty much stocked up from previous hauls, including the 20 mask sheets. Definitely gonna do another #sheetmaskmarathon. 

I'll see you guys in second part of this month haul post. :) Annyeong~


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature