Review: Etude House I Need You, Yogurt! Wash-Off Masks: Strawberry

Tuesday 31 December 2013
Hello, lovely people! Just finished my exam and finally got to try this mask pack! :D Literally I Need You, Mask! LOL

This is the last pack out of four, so if you haven't read my review on other Kiwi, Apricot, and Apple packs, just click on the links! :D


Strawberry!!



I found a very interesting site about the benefits of strawberries. Here's a bit of it. Do check out some more! :D 

Strawberry has great cleansing properties. Strawberry extracts are often used as an ingredient in skin cleansers, face washes, refreshing bubble baths and rejuvenating facemasks as they contain vitamin C, salicylic acid, antioxidants and exfoliants. Salicylic acid removes dead cells from the face while tightening the pores. Ellagic acid being an antioxidant combats skin damage to maintain its youth and freshness. Thus, strawberries remove impurities and soften the skin as well as soothe allergies and other irritants and provide protection against pollution.

Strawberry juice has skin lightening properties. It is effective in removing age spots and freckles. You can squeeze the fruit to extract its juice and place it in a small cup. Apply the juice all over your face with a cotton ball and rinse off with lukewarm water after 10 to 15 minutes to get a glowing complexion.

Read more here!

Verdict:

Like I said above, I used this one right after finishing my exam which is about 5 hours ago. After washing my face, I put this one using my pack brush and laid on the floor under the fan, and relax.... NOT! I fell asleep! LOL I just woke up like half an hour ago, with the mask already half-dried on my skin! OMG!!

As I don't have other packs for me to review, let's just go with this one.

While applying it, ah~ the strawberry scent is so heavenly! I definitely love this better than other packs! Second would be apple! :D Like other packs, it has the same yogurt texture, sticky, and jelly-like.

After washing it off, I have to say, it's quite hard to wash it off, as it's been there for like 4 hours! but I am sure it's much easier if you have it on for mere 20 to 30 minutes. hehe

But then, after all cleaned up, my skin felt so soft! So bouncy! And I noticed my pores are slightly smaller than usual! :D *still touching my face*

So, final verdict: 5/5! This pack is definitely the winner among all four! Feels like deja vu as this happened as well while I was trying the Honey version. Love Cactus too!

I'm going out shopping tomorrow (though I said in my previous posts that I would be going out today!) and will be grabbing these packs again! :D

So that's all for now, I'll be reviewing another cleanser from Etude House Baking Powder line in a bit so stay tuned! :D
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature