Skin Food Malaysia Christmas 2013 Promotion

Sunday, 1 December 2013

Hello, lovelies! Shout out to all Skinfoodians out there! As you're probably know, Skin Food doesn't offer sales (as I was told by the BAs) but they offer you promotions i.e. set of products in bundled prices.

Since I'm quite new in Skin Food products, so I'm eager to try their samples and so far, things are looking good which is why I went on and bought few items in full sizes already!

Anyway, today I'll just gonna be sharing with you guys out there on Skin Food latest promotions, in case you guys are feeling lazy too open their Official Facebook Page. :)

Feast your eyes on these limited edition sets!! :D
 

Official Christmas Promos! 



Skinfood’s Glowing Christmas set combines the best-selling Black Sugar Perfect First Serum (miniature) with the ultra-moisturising Aloe Ampoule.


Need a quick gift upon receiving a last minute invitation? Get this affordable and chic Luxuriant Christmas set!


Introducing the Honey Rich Body line! These body care products are full of concentrated goodness of honey for an experience that's just beyond luxury!


If your hands don’t take well to dry air or stress, reach for our Handy Christmas Set: three Shea Butter Hand Creams in special Christmas packaging! 




Treat someone to a mini-facial! Masked Christmas set whitens, brightens and evens out skin tone for a complete rejuvenating experience. This set comes with Fermented Pomegranate Whitening Sleeping Mask, Black Sugar Wash-Off Mask, and Fresh Aloe Pack. 


Sunny Christmas set has been specially put together to keep skin healthy and bright during and after activities in the sun. 


I think this is the best deal of them all! Sweet Christmas set combines the bestseller Black Sugar Perfect First Serum with a special cotton box, the recently launched in Malaysia, Strawberry Black Sugar Mask and a free headband. 

Plus, you can get 3 Black Sugar Perfect First Mask Sheets with every purchase (while stocks last)!


So, which ones you would go for? For me, as some of you already know, for me it's the Sweet Christmas Set! I'm praying hard I can get it before the freebies (3x Black Sugar Perfect Mask Sheet) ran out!! 

Another set that I would love to go for are the Limited Edition Hand Creams that come in Handy Christmas!! Just look at vibrant colours! :D 

What's more?



So, I guess you guys already have something in mind on what to give your loved ones, right? 
Or maybe to reward yourself! 

Anyway, I'm going to update some more on latest promotions so stay tuned! 

By the way, do drop your comments if you want to share with me your Christmas Skincare Wishlist cause I'm actually looking for some more items I want to include in my New Year Skincare Wishlist. :)

Cheers!