Etude House Malaysia January Promotion

Friday, 3 January 2014

Hello, Etoinettes! :D Are you guys excited for this month's promo? You bet I do! I know. I know. I did mentioned somewhere in my previous post that I won't be shopping as much as I already did lots of shopping in the last quarter of 2013 so I guess I'm going to just shop for few things like mask sheets and also stuffs for my first giveaway. Seems that 60% want Etude House items for my first giveaway. hehe

Anyway, let's get on the the latest promotion, okay!

First thing first,


I pray that this year will go smooth and filled with sweet memories! :D


As for this month's Sweeties Club promotion, there's the I Need You mask sheet promo, 5 mask sheets for only RM15 i.e. RM3 per mask sheet. Feels like buying from Etude House in Korea now eh?

Then there's the Milk Talk Body Wash plus a free body sponge worth RM15.90, for only RM19.90 for both! 

Dear My Blooming Eyes for RM39.90, Look at My Eyes Duet for only RM19.90. 

For Dear Girls line, the whole line basically on promotion prices, discounted up until 50% off retailed prices. Thinking of getting the lip balms. 

....and there's also great gifts with purchase! Would love to get the Travel Set especially Wonder Pore Set and that cute pouch! :D

Basically, the theme for this year is to celebrate Chinese New Year I told you guys before we have so many celebrations, right? :D So, for me, the Sweeties Club promo isn't that bad. Actually, I went to Etude House in Berjaya Times Square and Pavilion yesterday and though they're offering same items from the Sweeties Club corner, but they do offer some other marked down items so do check them out! Etude House in BTS is offering Skin Mal:geum Fresh and Moist for merely RM29.90 (retailed at RM79.90)! 

I was hoping to see the Dear Girls Be Clear Pact on sale but let's hope as it's from the Dear Girls line, maybe there are other stores putting that on marked down corner. :)

Anyway, I think that's a wrap for this post! Do tell me what do you think about this month's promo okay! 

Love, Mira