Nature Republic Malaysia January Promotion

Monday, 20 January 2014

Hello, lovelies! As I mentioned in the previous post, I went to get my mom her new All-in-One computer from HP yesterday so while waiting for the technician to install all the necessary software, I decided to go to Nature Republic store that's located in the previously mentioned shopping mall, Suria Sabah, here in Kota Kinabalu.

When I entered the the store, I was greeted by a huge Exo poster!!


... and of course a beauty assistant. She was nice enough to explain to me the new arrival products and I get to know some of their latest brightening and whitening products.

Anyway, today I'm going to share with you guys, the latest promotion in all the outlets throughout Malaysia.

It's Nature Republic 4th Anniversary! 

I learned yesterday that Rain was the first endorser for this brand in 2009, and then JYJ in 2010, KARA's Gyuri, Hara and Ji Young along with Jang Geun Suk in 2011, and in August last year, GG's Taeyeon and EXO signed 2-year contract with the brand. 


Yes, Nature Republic opened its first store in Malaysia (together with Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand) in 2010. Philippines in 2012.

So to celebrate this, 


This promotion is offered store wide in all outlets. I'm not sure what are the terms and conditions but as I asked the BA, she only mentioned the whole store is offering Buy 2 Free 1.

As I'm looking for a brightening or whitening products (like always), I discovered the Whitening Collagen Dream. The line sure does sounds interesting.

I did grabbed some stuffs but unfortunately I forgot to bring my membership. Sigh. I'll be posting the stuffs that I got on this month's haul later. haha :D

I guess that's all for this post, I'll see you guys next post. :D

P.S. If you tried the mentioned skincare line, do tell and share your experience.

Until then, au revoir!