Etude House Malaysia February Promotion

Sunday, 16 February 2014

Hello, lovelies! How's your weekend so far? Anything planned for today? 

When I woke up this morning I saw the notification from Etude House Malaysia that these are the current promotion happening in all Etude House stores throughout Malaysia. 

This promo will run from 15th till 28th of this month!


Sun Prise line of products are on sale again! :D I wonder if I should grab something else this time. I tried the Cooling Body Spray before so I can say that it's great especially if you're on the run all the time. Check out my review here


The Dear My Glosses are on sale as well. Hmm, maybe I should grab one or two. We'll see. 

To all Malaysian Etoinettes out there, what do you think of this promotion? 
Is it worth the buy or not?

Do share your opinions by dropping your comments below. 

Plus, do you know that Etude House has launched the new product which is Face Conditioning Cream? It's retailed at RM79.90 and it's on promo as well. 



I checked the online price for this product, you guys can get it for USD10.73 from KoreaDepart. But why wait, right?  Go and get this from our local store, right? hehe I went to Etude House store in KL Festival recently and got some samples. Do tell if you want me to review it. :D

By the way, do you guys know that I'm hosting a giveaway? It's featuring Etude House products so feel free to join, okay! It's not really that much but I just wanna give back to my lovely readers so yeah. :D

Check out the giveaway by clicking the photo below! 


au revoir!