Nature Republic Malaysia February Promotion

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Hello, lovely people! How is your week so far? It's getting near towards the end of this month and of course it's time for shopping! :D

I just came back from Nature Republic local store in Berjaya Times Square today as I need to get some mask sheets and guess what? They just started a new promo special until the end of this month! 


As I checked out what's the promo is all about, so let me share with you guys! 
Basically they're offering Buy 1 Free 1 certain products and the ones that I saw are like eye cream from the Aqua Max Whitening line (not sure the full name, though), some cleansing foams, mask packs and I even saw some sun creams as well. 

Oh, I also so the famous Aloe Vera Soothing Gel was sold at RM100 for 4 tubs. Retailed price is at RM32.90 each. There's also 10 masks sold at one bundle price and you guys can get another 10 for free!

Also, do check out the recently arrived Hawaiian Fresh skincare line. I definitely gonna grab the Clay Mask Pack! 

As for other products, you guys can get 10 percent discount! Just make sure to bring your membership reward card, okay! 

So yeah. I think that's about it. Do visit the stores near you to know some more. 

Love, Mira.