Etude House Malaysia March Promotion

Sunday, 16 March 2014

Annyeonghaseyo, lovely people! It's a beautiful Sunday so it's perfect to hunt for sales! :D

Shout out to Malaysian Etoinettes, maybe you already aware of the March promotion that I think it's more or less the same as previous month's promo with additions of Moistfull White skincare line and Milky You cleansing line. 



..and as of yesterday I think, the GP Sale has already started! 

 

Look at the cute Pink Travel Pouch! :D 
What's more? This time Etude even added few of new items on sale! 


So there you have it, people! Etude usually don't offer new items on sale so I guess if you guys wanna get the above items, do get them now! :D

By the way, do you guys know that I'm hosting a giveaway? It's featuring Etude House products so feel free to join, okay! It's not really that much but I just wanna give back to my lovely readers :D

Check out the giveaway by clicking the photo below!

Annyeong!