Laneige Malaysia March Promotion

Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Hello, lovelies! How are you today? Weekend is approaching and I'm so excited as next week is gonna be holiday! I think the same goes to all schools and uni in Malaysia! With the Grand Prix next week, KL is definitely gonna get busier more crowded with people coming from all over the place! :)

Anyway, this post was supposed to be included with the next post but I wanted to separate this one as I'm going to update it later on.

To start with, I want to ask, any of you is a Laneige fan? 


If you're into brightening products like me, sure you already know about the arrival of the new products in the White Plus Renew skincare line. 
By the way, have you sign up for the Brighten Up Campaign? Click here if you haven't. They are giving out samples for the most important product from the line which is the Original Essence




One of the most anticipated product from the brand is here! As I've been wanting to try this BB Cushion since last year (despite the bad experience I had during that time) but like I said before, I'm gonna wait till January or February this year to purchase it. But when I went to Parkson Suria KLCC to get it, they said it's better for me to wait a little bit more as this new version was coming. Well, knowing that was nice. 

So yeah, to those of you want to try the famous, I think the world's first new version of BB Cushion, do check this out at the nearest counter or the boutique at Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall as they're having 10% discount on all items with normal prices or you can buy the White Plus Renew 5-piece Trial Kit (new version with Original Essence, Original Cream minis and one piece of Capsule Sleeping Pack) at RM119 a reasonable price as I calculated the value of the product per ml and it was indeed around RM116 to RM119. 

As for the counters at AEON, starting this Saturday they're going to give RM10 voucher with every purchase of RM100 but if you spent more than RM350, they're giving out RM50 voucher plus the new White Plus Renew 5-piece Trial Kit OR Basic (Refreshing or Moisture) & Water Bank 5-piece Trial Kit. 

A friend of mine told me that Laneige counter in SOGO, KL still have the bag if you missed the Valentine's promotion last month. I'm not sure about the Satin Brush Kit though. 

Update on March 22nd, 2014: I went to SOGO today and really find out what's the promotion at the counter. I was so happy to find out that they were selling the Trial Set (or Travel Set I should say) for White Plus Renew skincare line, the difference with the Trial Kit (the ones that they give out for free if you buy RM350 above) is the amount of product in each of the item. If the Trial Set worth RM116, the Travel Set worth around RM280 but it's sold at only RM119. 


If you don't know already, in conjunction with their 20th anniversary, every month on 20th, Laneige is having promotion on their best seller items for example last month's promo was Water Bank Essence at RM140 (normal price is at RM165) and for this month's promo, their Firming Sleeping Pack. 


Update on 24th March: OMG! I just found that Laneige is having an event i.e. Brighten Up 123 Promo @ LG2 West Wing Sunway Pyramid from now till 30 March 2014!!


Check it out!! :)

So yeah, I guess that's all for today. I'll be sure to update later on. 

Love, Mira