Malaysia Grand Prix Promotion!

Thursday, 20 March 2014

Hello, lovelies! How are you guys today?

If you're residing in Malaysia, then you should know that the Grand Prix is here and not only one of the most anticipated event is happening but to go with that stores around KL is having promotions and sales especially with a lot of people coming here from around the world.

What can I see from the updates from Facebook, even Korean beauty stores are competing by releasing their promotion posters one after another. So, in case you're deciding on what to splurge or just want to stock up your skincare essentials, let's see what are these beauty stores offering you.

First, let's go to Etude House!


Wow! & Rose Flowering Eyes at mere RM39.90? Now that sounds great to those of you who've been wanting to get it since last year!


I never tried the I Need You, Everyday! Sleeping Pack before. It has the same variants as the mask sheets. Those Missing You hand cream series are so cute! 

Next, let's go to Skinfood!


If you don't already know about the above promo.. :)

This was posted today. As you may already know, Skinfood Malaysia rarely give out promotion so honestly, I don't think this promo is interesting compared to other stores'. Ah, I still remember the Christmas promo though. :) If you haven't sign up their Loyalty Programme, do so! I just redeemed a wash-off mask and definitely will be continuing collecting Angel stamps for that. :)

Next, let's go to Nature Republic! 

 If you love mask sheets then this is definitely a must-go! :) But one thing about I don't really like about NR Malaysia is whenever they give out promotion, you don't really know which item on promo. So what you need to do is to visit their store and then find out. I honestly haven't redeem anything from my past purchases (talk about their membership programme) so when it comes to customer satisfaction, I think I'll give 3.5/5. 
if I were to compare the prices between here and South Korea, I think NR has the highest differences compared to other stores (that I've been to). For example, the Whitening Collagen Dream skincare line, one product is sold around RM130 while it's being sold for about RM55 online or in Korea. But yeah... only with these kind of promos (Gift With Purchase) that can make me considering buying from them. 

Now, let's go to TheFaceShop!


As a loyal customer of this store, I have to say I'm a little bit disappointed with this promo. :( 
Why? Because with that amount of purchase I think it's better to give out deluxe samples, or full-sized products as GWPs. I'm saying this because I already went and got myself those freebies. Sigh. 
 But yeah, there are lots of items on 10%+5% (member) discount while some make-up items on 20% to 50% discount. But like I said, with the amount of purchase above, I didn't really got myself a lot of stuffs this time. 

So yeah, that's about the GP sales for Korean beauty stores. So, you can start planning your purchases and stock up items you love!

Dear ladies, happy shopping!

Love, Mira.