Skinfood Malaysia March Promotion

Saturday, 8 March 2014

Annyeonghaseyo, lovely people! :D Phew! What a day! Just came back from windows shopping and finally short listed my new skincare items that I'm going to get probably tomorrow as today's outing main purpose is to try out skincare items that suit my current needs and doing some research on those products as well.

I went to Mid Valley Shopping Mall today so the first store that I went is Skinfood as I was considering to get a product that can help with my acne scars, getting a wash-off mask that I recommended to my roomie which is Rice Wash-Off Mask and redeemed a product which is part of the Loyalty Programme. I collected 21 Angel stamps and got myself a wash-off mask. :D

Anyway, while I was there, I found out the current ongoing promotion in the store so check out the poster!


As I didn't meet any of the expense requirement, I didn't get anything but I got myself lots of samples especially the promoted Black Pomegranate line. 

So I guess that's all for today. As I'm really exhausted after literally covering every floor in that huge shopping mall as it's been awhile for me since the last time I went there so I kinda lost while looking for AEON Mid Valley. LOL

What do you think of this promo? Is it worth the buy?
Do share your opinion and drop your comments below!

xx, Mira