Etude House Malaysia April Promotion

Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Annyeong~ sorry for the slow updates! ugh! Works are piling up which is why I decided to do a quick post, sharing my thoughts on the current Sweeties Club promotion for Etude House Malaysia.


Ah, I think this is the third month they're doing promo on that Sun Prise (sun care) line. It's a good opportunity to grab few items as it's been really hot these days so protection is a must!

I think I saw an ad about that blusher-lip tint in tube items before... Have you guys tried any of it? I don't really like dual function products, well, if it's in that manner though.. 

Ah, I remembered that heavily promoted Rosy Tint lips. I still can't believe they actually sold it for I think about RM60 per item. So I guess that current price is reasonable. 

I've always been curious about that Every Month Cleansing line since its launched in Korea, I'm talking about that 12 variants of cleansing foam! So about a week ago, I went to my favourite branch in KL Festival City to grab few items and let's see if it's really nice. Currently there are other interesting items they're putting on Sweeties Club corner as well so do visit the store and check it out, okay!


Ah, no wonder they marked down the previous Sun Prise items! I already set my eyes on sun care items from another brand so I guess I'm gonna pass this line. Well, maybe next time. :)

So I guess that's about it! 

I'll see you guys next post!

Au revoir!