Laneige Brighten Up 123 Roadshow in Suria KLCC

Thursday, 17 April 2014

Annyeong, lovely people! I almost forgot hitting a publish button on this post! It's been on drafts for so long! LOL

As I mentioned in previous post, about 2 weeks ago, I went to Suria KLCC to check out the roadshow held by Parkson specially for Laneige Brighten Up 123 Campaign. The roadshow was held from 31st of March until 6th April and I went I think on 2nd or 3rd of April. 




Here's the video that was on that display. 



Basically what's on promotion was you can receive either 7-piece Gift Set and Floral pouch with purchase of RM350 or 9-piece Gift Set and Shoulder Bag with purchase of RM480 above.

There are also the Brightening Duo Set, which are the Brighten Up Starter Kit, the one that I told you guys about in my March Haul and Brightening Treatment Set that comprises of White Plus Renew Original Essence and Capsule Sleeping Mask from the same line with 4-piece gift set at the price of RM260 (original price is RM405). 

As I already spent a lot during last month's haul (if I just waited for a little bit longer, I definitely can get my hands on those free gifts!) so I didn't grab much this time. But as I spent more than RM100, I get to do the Lucky Dip and got that cute little Laneige mirror! It's either that, or BB Cushion miniature in Natural Beige or Laneige Homme trial kit. 

The BA is so nice as she gave me those samples for me to try. Can't wait to try that sun cream! hehe As I'm looking for a new sun screen actually. 


A close look~


It was fun actually as I get to interact with other Beauty Advisor from other Laneige branch that I have never been before so it's nice to get to know more about the products, from different perspective as well. I also got to try the Basic line which is also great by the way. 

Anyway, do you guys know about Laniege 20th Anniversary promotion?


It's gonna be this weekend so do head over to nearest Laneige counter to get this special offer! If you're a Laneige VIP, I'm not sure whether the points are going to be accrued for this purchase or not. Do ask if you're actually go for one.

I think that's all for now. I still have assignment to do so I guess I'll see you guys next post, okay!

Until next post, au revoir!