Review | THE FACE SHOP Lovely ME:EX Mini Pet Perfume Hand Cream in Baby Powder

Wednesday 16 April 2014
Annyeonghaseyo! How are you guys? Enjoying Spring already? Ah~ so envy of you who're living in 4-season countries.. I wish I can go to Kyoto, Japan or Seoul, Korea. I heard the spring blossoms there are the best. This goes to my bucket list! 

Today I'm going to review a hand cream from TheFaceShop, which is the Mini Pet Perfume Hand Cream from the Lovely ME:EX line. As you probably aware, Lovely ME:EX is a line targeted at young girls in teens to early twenties i.e. our Girls' Generation's Seohyun. :D



Any time, anywhere, inside my pocket ssook~ "Mini Pet"


Anyway, as you guys probably know, Spring/Summer 2014 fashion is filled with pastel colours. But as for someone who only have monochrome colours in her wardrobe, I guess this item is one of few things that I have in pastel colours. hehe

Packaging:

  

As I got mine in Baby Powder variant, this one comes in this soft pastel green cute tub. Just look at that cute doggie head on the cap!


There's product basic info at the bottom of the tub, including the expiration date. 20160320까지 simply means until 20 March, 2016. Well, that's the shelf life actually.  


There's ingredients list if you peel the top sticker. TheFaceShop uses Phenoxythanol along with Methylparaben for preservatives. Use within 12 months after opened and apply right after scooped out. 


That's the hand cream. It's white and the texture is any hand cream, creamy but not too heavy.

  

The cream absorbed into skin only after minutes. It doesn't leave any sticky feeling. The scent lasts for about 2 to 3 hours. I really love the Baby Powder scent. hehe

Final verdict: 4.5/5. I love it. From the packaging to the scent and texture. I just hope TheFaceShop will release new version of their hand creams without parabens next time. 

I got this from the TheFaceShop branch in The Spring Mall in Sarawak. As they were having Chinese New Year promotion, I got this at half price (retailed at RM22.90) with the purchase of White Jewel Peeling. 


So I guess that's it for this quick review, enjoy the rest of your weekend, and good night!

Au revoir!


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature