Tag Thursday | 25 Fun Questions

Thursday 10 April 2014
Hello, everyone! It's been really a busy week as I just returned to campus after spending some time with my parents before their journey for Umrah next month. Please pray for their safety. :)

I apologize as I didn't update anything for more than a week now as things were really crazy at home plus I'm going to have big presentation next Monday so yeah, hopefully things will go well. 

Anyway, I was reading some posts from my favourite Malaysian beauty blogger and one of them, +Sabrina Tajudin posted an entry on Tag Thursday. Sounds fun as she tagged everyone who read her post so I guess this might be fun. hehe

Of course, you guys who're reading this are all invited to join a s well. if you did post this as well, do post your link on comments below as I'd love to read it as well. :)

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
I was on my way from the airport. Spent a week with my parents.

2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yep. My Nike Woman backpack. The back cushion is in pink/magenta in colour.

3. What are you wearing right now?
I am wearing black blouse with a pair of black jeans. With a black scarf.

4. What are the colours of your bedroom walls?
Ivory.

5. Who is the last person you sent a message or comment /BBM?
My design mate.

6. What does your last text message say?
Are you prepared for Crit 3? T__T

7. Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke?
No. I don't drink carbonated drinks these days. It's been more than few years I think.

8. Is your hair curly or straight?
I would say wavy. But I rebonded my hair every 5 to 6 months.

9. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
Changing my course from Medicine studies to Architecture. whether that's a good thing or not, that question still haunts me till today. Now particularly.

10. Favorite 2 color combination?
Ivory and dark brown.

11. What is your favorite accessory?
Watch. Especially from Swatches. Love Swiss made.

12.Which current celebrity’s style do you admire most?
I don't really follow celebrity style. But I do love Spring Style the most! Especially when it's pastels in everything. Eh, wait. I love homeless style I guess. Don't get me wrong. I'm saying I love Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen. Those baggy pants and big sweaters!

13. What is your favorite fashion store/shop?
Padini Concept Store. Especially Padini Authentics Department and Vincci accessories. But I do love Charles & Keith and Carlo Rino as well.

14. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Last week! Not only drove, I took flights to go back to my hometown.

15. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
I'm watching a Korean drama "That Moon Embraces the Sun" while posting up this entry. :D

16. What was the last thing you bought?
Picked up some cleansers from Etude House few days ago and a tote bag from Vincci Accessories.

17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
I need to snooze the alarm! LOL

18. Favorite Food?
Japanese food. Thai food.

19. Biggest turn off?
Those who smoke. Like chimney. Plus those who don't have integrity. Proud of who you are and where you're from.

20. What do you always have on you/wear?
Apart from my clothes? LOL .. my white Swatch. It has a name, Archie. :D

21. What does your screen name mean/ how did you come up with it?
lemieletlavanille? It's French for honey and vanilla = hunnyandvanilla, my other screen name for my other blog. The meaning? I just love those flavours. hehehe

22. Favorite style of top/blouse?
I love huge sweaters. I have one that covered my knees even! hehe

23. Favourite tv show?
It would be How I Met Your Mother. Complete-8 now-9-season marathon? It's my semester break ritual. :D

24. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood?
Sailormoon, Doraemon and Carebears and though it's weird, I only know Cinderella as the Disney Princess. I think I was 16 till I found out about the other princesses.

25. What does your dream bedroom look like?

Huge white bed with posts and chiffon fabrics covering it, beige walls, huge windows that open to great views like beaches. That'll be awesome. 

That's all from me! Have fun! :D

Love, Mira

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature