Laneige BB Cushion Promo in Mid Valley

Monday, 23 June 2014

Annyeonghaseyo!! wah~ how are you guys enjoying this summer? I bet watermelons are sold out everywhere.. LOL Have you guys watched the latest episode of Roommate? hehe

.. or all of you guys are enjoying the World Cup? We don't have TV on campus where we can watch football so... sigh

Anyway, if you guys remember I mentioned in previous post, I had a chance to go to last promotion held about 2 months ago by Laneige Malaysia in Mid Valley, KL. Warning, picture overloads! :D



The promotion was mainly focusing on the recently launched BB Cushion Pore Control but of course you can buy other products from Laneige as well. 

As for myself, I went there to buy skincare products for my mum as her Mother's Day Gifts. Well, though she said saying 'I Love You' was enough but yeah.. as I'm getting older, I kinda can read between the lines. LOL Just kidding! What I'm saying, for me skincare are girls' best friend (diamonds are too, duh! LOL) so getting her new set of skincare products is a good way of expressing my intentions. 

  

So yeah, there I was at the heart of that huge shopping mall, consulting with the beauty assistants and looking at products that best suit my mum's skin's needs. 

Laneige Timeline and history.

As I was one of the early customers who went there, I received a gift pack that worth RM100 with the purchase of the Laneige voucher! 

Clockwise: Water Sleeping Pack Kit (Multi Cleanser, Water Bank Essence, and Water Sleeping Pack), beauty sponges, BB Cushion Pore Control samples, Sun Block Supreme SPF50, purse mirror and oil blotters sheets. 


The above photo shown the first tier gift-with-purchase (RM350), a Laneige beauty bag, Water Bank (Light) trial kit, a lip and eye remover, and samples for the recently launched Trouble Relief skincare line, the toner and the Spot Gel. 

   

If you purchase RM480 or above, you'd get the Water Bank Mineral Skin Mist miniature, Water Sleeping Pack miniature and that lovely BB Cushion pillow (you have to fill in the pillow yourself though) plus that turquoise quilt. I think the Firming Sleeping pack sample pot was an extra.

Me at in front of the booth before the makeover. hehe
As I mentioned above, part of the BB Cushion promotion was you can buy a fully redeemable RM150 voucher where you can get RM150 worth of Laneige products with it, and receive a complimentary package that includes a K-drama makeover, photo shoot experience plus an A4-sized portrait. 

So yeah, as I made purchases above RM480 anyway, why not take the package and still can fully redeem the voucher?


First, if you have the need to remove your makeup, you can do so, and you can even use the provided Laneige skincare products there. I think I only used some powder pact so the makeup artist just went ahead with the makeover starting with the new BB Cushion Pore Control in No. 31 Brown Beige

   

For the point makeup, I used the combination of Pure Radiant Shadow No. 1 Urban Beige and Pure Radiant Shadow No. 5 City Khaki eye shadows, Serum Intense Lipstick in Flair Magenta and for blusher, the Pure Radiant Blush in Chi Chi Pink. 

   

The makeover was really full of fun experience as the makeup artist was really friendly and shared some makeup tips as well. To be perfectly honest, I never been to a makeover before so that was a first time for me and I can't really say much about it other than it's being fun and resourceful.

   

The photo on the left was taken right after the photo shoot and the right one is while I was on the train like 3 hours after. I never tried that look before so you tell me if it fits with me or not, okay!

   

That's about I guess. So what do you think? Would you go to these kinds of promotion? What do you think of the makeover? How about the GWPs? Do you think it's sufficient to the amount of purchase? As I noticed that Laneige in Seoul gives away these GWPs at mere RM150 worth of purchase ^-^.

So, until, next post! Au revoir!