Beauty Haul | October

Thursday 30 October 2014
October goes by so fast! This weekend is gonna be November! 2 more months and it's the end of 2014! I'm so not ready for 2015 as I only crossed few things on my 2014 to-do list! Oh, well, let's not go further into that. Let me do you a favour and spare you from 2 hours of reading. 

Anyway, today I'm going to share with you guys about some items that I bought throughout this month. I'm really sorry as I haven't done much review lately as I've been occupied with uni, extra Japanese language lessons, practicing my drawing, and of course, keeping up with beauty trends among Korean women. Yes, I mean watching Get It Beauty. 

But first, let's go to Etude House. 


I bet all girls wanna be a princess at some point in life and for me... if I have to be honest, I gotta say... only during the time when I watch Cinderella. That means when I was 11. I know. I grew up with 2 brothers and never had girly BFFs not until I hit my 20s. But then, when I saw the Princess Etoinette Season 2 launched in Korea for Winter 2013, I couldn't bring myself and say to no these babies when they're on Sweeties Club October promotion! So I got myself the Princess Etoinette All Over Powder, Crystal Shine Lips in PBE102 Moon Flower Under the Stars (wish came true!!) and the lovely Mirror

Next stop, Sephora! Okay, I gotta admit that I've only been to Sephora like once before to accompany a friend to get a product from Bliss. Of course, during that time I have no interest none whatsoever on anything sold in Sephora that time, and the only thing I recalled buying was a perfume. Heck, I even called that place as a perfume store at some point of my conversations I had with that friend. I know. Kill me. I don't wanna go all crazy on high-end makeups right away though I've been eye-ing Urban Decay palettes each and every time I went to Sephora, so let me start with these cuties from NYX!

   

I got myself the very much raved  Soft Matte Lip Cream collection and I got mine in (from left) #02 Stockholm, #06 Istanbul, #14 Zurich and #15 Athens. Along with those babies, I also got myself a Retractable Eye Liner in Black, and three Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in #628 Tea Rose, #632 Frappucino and #565 Soft Mauve Cream. I know what you guys are thinking. Yes! I love nude colours! Definitely gonna grab some more of these in the future! Now, I have to consider of getting a lipstick organizer!


While at Sephora, I was given the Benefit Real Turn-Ons that has one of the best seller product which is the Thy're Real Mascara and that Watt's Up Highlighter as a birthday gift. I also got that bareMinerals Original Foundation sample which I'm actually quite excited to try as I never tried any powder foundation in that loose powder form before. 

Wait... I just realized that.. This is the first time ever that my haul post of the month that doesn't include any skincare product!! So yeah, that's all about it! What do you think of this month's haul? 

By the way, last week this blog has reached its first 100k milestone! I would love to thank all readers for giving support by reading my posts and leaving comments all this time! I really enjoyed my time in here and hopefully you guys too!

Alright, lovelies! See you on next post! Annyeong~

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature