TheFaceShop Malaysia 2014 Holiday Edition

Monday, 17 November 2014

Annyeong, lovelies! It's gonna be a quick post as I just saw this photos being released on TheFaceShop Malaysia Facebook Page like yesterday and I'm so excited to check the 2014 Holiday Edition!!


Pamper yourself and your loved ones with THEFACESHOP 2014 Holiday Edition gifts set.
  • Rice Water Bright Cleansing Set - RM59.90
  • Hand Butter Set - RM65.90
  • Hand Care Set - RM73.90
  • Foaming Bubble Bath Set - RM73.90
  • Body Care Set - RM89.90
  • Smim Fermentation Concentrate Set - RM159.90
  • Cushion Screen Cell Set - RM169.90 (plus 1 refill! Shade available: No. 01 and No. 02 only)

Members to enjoy 20% discount! ^________^


Finally!!! The brand has come aboard with the idea of giving out handbags for GWPs! I think if you've read some of my haul posts involving the brand, you'd notice how I'm so disappointed with the GWPs (remember the Eco bags??) but not this time! 


So pretty! As I'm not planning of getting a lot of things 
*yeah, right~*
 but I really do hope I can get the Petit Holiday Love Bag
Uber cute!!! ^____^ 

That's not all! 


I haven't been to the store yet but I'll let you know what items are on 50% sale pretty soon!

Updated on 25th Nov 2014: Apparently, the items on 50% discount are not that many actually. I went to the store recently and noticed that the items included for 50% discount are like Lovely ME:EX You & Eyes eyeshadows, and some other makeup items. 

Daily Beauty Tools sections are on 30% discount. Good time to get makeup brushes!

As for Rice Water Bright cleansing line fans like me, they're on 10% discount. 

As for skincare lines, most of them are offered from 10 to 30% discounts. 

Promotion from 14th November 2014 – 4th January 2015.

Excited for shopping, girls?