Beauty Haul | November

Sunday 30 November 2014
For this month, it is more like a collective haul as I didn't buy all these items at the same time and some of them actually bought in October but were sent to me in November. So, without further ado, let's go to Laneige Malaysia! 


I know that I'm so late when it comes to above items as the LANEIGE X pushButton collection was launched early August but I've managed to get that LeoPuppy Serum Intense Lipstick in Dressy Coral only after 3 months! I bet some of you are wondering how in the world I got myself that pretty It Clutch as in order to get it, I have to spend RM200 above on any items solely from the collection. Actually it was given to me by an acquaintance who bought the LeoPuppy BB Cushion (Whitening) as we combine our purchases. Awesome! 

Next, let's go to TheFaceShop Malaysia

   

Finally, I got the chance to purchase the rest of the products from my favourite cleansing line which is the Rice Water Bright. I got the (left) Lip and Eye (Makeup) Remover, Light Cleansing Oil, Cleansing Milk, and Cleansing Water. I also repurchased the Cleansing Foam and Rice Bran Cleansing Foam. I honestly can't wait to try them! 


   

As you probably read in my previous post on TheFaceShop Malaysia promotion from now till early January, they're also offering this cleansing line in their 2014 Holiday Set! As a member, I got myself minus 20% off from the retail price of RM59.90. I did some calculation, the whole set worth RM73.40! Plus, the Lip & Eye remover mini version is definitely something that I love for traveling! 


My regular store had also did some re-stocking on the above mini sizes! They're actually more like a trial version of 30ml as each of them is retailed at RM59.90 for 110ml as a full-sized product. What's better? All three items are retailed at only RM19.90 per set! I wanna get some more! 


I decided to grab a the above items as well as the old ones are really starting to wear out. Especially my pack brushes from Etude House. I wanted to get a konjac sponge but it's sold out. My makeup puffs from Nature Republic that I bought like early this year are long gone by now so I wanted to try those from this brand. They're actually firmer compared so I'll let you know the difference in application later. 


You can get these lovely bags for purchase of RM250 above! The colour is indeed adorable though I have to admit that I'm not really fond of that colour so I do hope there'll be occasion for me to wear them. The medium one comes with a strap but I think it's more suitable if I just use it as a makeup bag! 

  

   

Now, let's go to Etude House Malaysia! I've been wanting to get that beyond cuteness Macaron Mini Bag for my Precious Mineral Any Cushion! I actually gave a lot of thoughts on whether to get the 2014 Holiday Any Cushion Set as the retail price here in Malaysia (RM169.90) compared to South Korea is indeed expensive! But thinking that I also been wanting to try that Magic Any Cushion in Peach and my current Any Cushion is about to finish.


Oh Happy Day Hand Bouquet set that comes with a cute pink box. I got the Rich Collagen, Rich Cotton and Rich Sugar

Next, let's go to Skinfood Malaysia!


It's been a long time since the last time I went to Skinfood honestly but I just can't help it as I'm not reacting well with their skincare line except for the Black Sugar Perfect First Serum. I finally got myself the Egg White Pore Wash-Off Mask! As I've been wearing a lot of makeup like almost everyday now, I don't want to take the risk for my pores to be clogged so I'm going to try this one to see if it really works as it has been raved by many of my blogger friends. I think I mentioned this many times before. I really love trying new wash-off masks so those two Banana Yogurt Wash-Off Mask and Kiwi Yogurt Wash-Off Mask are definitely on my list of Masks or Packs to try! Let me know if you want me to review them, okay!

So that's all about my November Haul! Let me know if there's a product that you want me to review by leaving comments down below and I'll try my best to as soon as possible! I've been working on several posts right now, like 2014 Favourites, or Product that I regretted Buying, so again let me know if you want me to post on topics like that. 

Until next post! Annyeong~
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature