Beauty Empties 7.0 | October

Saturday 7 November 2015


Salam and annyeong, lovelies! Recently, I noticed that my drawers are filled with empty tubes and bottles - yes, I didn't throw them out right away as I keep on saying that "I'm gonna include this on my next monthly Empties post so let's just put it in here". But then, when I opened the drawers yesterday, it's full!! XD Yes, this post is long overdue so let's get onto it, shall we?


These products from TheFaceShop really takes me back to last year when I just started switching to Korean beauty products.  The Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil is definitely the best cleansing oil I tried so far. The texture is light but still managed to melt my makeup (primers, foundations, eye shadows, non waterproof mascara, eyeliners) and I do think  it's better from the one that I tried before so this is definitely worth to repurchase. The Rice Water Bright Rice Bran Cleansing Foam is indeed a repurchase. This is the second tube and I'm still loving it. The rice bran really helps with dead skin cells care and the way it leaves my skin so smooth to touch after wash is just nice. Yep, I'm going for tube number 3.

For Face It Smart Capsule CC Cream, I do love this product throughout the whole time I'm using it but it's just that right now I'm really into the world of foundations, where I can really cover my skin and its flaw so I'm not gonna repurchase this for any time soon. 

As for Face It Aura CC Cream however, I already bought a refill for that as I do love wearing this especially when I go out to site visits where I need high SPF and I can reapply this easily as it housed within a case with a mirror. Just wipe off my face with tissues and reapply. So easy!

That Face It Extreme Brush Pen Eyeliner is so nice to use as it quite long lasting but around the time I finished it, the product is already discontinued. Meh


Seeing these Etude House products however is making me feel a bit sad as I'm slowly using up each product that I've bought and eventually gonna used up all of them pretty soon. Why? Well, as I was a sucker for cute packaging but I'm going for Korean grown-ups brand like Laneige and Innisfree more these days, I haven't purchase anything from the brand like few months now. T___T Should I go and pick up some facial masks? :p

Anyway, I used up my first Mascara (basically all kinds of eye makeup) Remover (as evident of using lots of eye makeup recently) within merely 2 months. I read from other bloggers that they usually finished up one bottle like within 4 to 6 months. Did I use a lot each time? Maybe. But one thing for sure, a little bit of the product went into my eyes and it hurts so much that I have pinkeye for 2 days. I still finished the whole bottle anyway and as I got this for 1 + 1 promo, still got another bottle to go but I guess I won't be repurchasing this. 

As for the Every Month Cleansing Cream, it's just a typical cleansing cream. It works great as it melts all kinds of makeup but it takes a long time just to massage my skin with it which is good but I don't have that kind of luxury these days. Most days I'll just remove my makeup and go to bed. So yes, I think I'll go for cleansing oils more after this.

Next is the Every Month Cleansing Foam in August with Blueberry extracts for Revitalising. This cleanser is quite good actually but the foam is a bit thicker compared to its sister February so this dries out my skin a bit. Not gonna repurchase.

The Magic Bubble Peeling Brush Foam is quite a good cleanser as well and I do wanna repurchase it but unfortunately this has been discontinued along with its sister products. 

As for the Skin Mal:Geum (Toner) in Smoother, I have to say, I really do love it as it moisturizes my skin quite well and I actually love its scent. If it's still available at the store I'll be sure to repurchase it. Oh, I actually use this as my skin mist most of the time. 

Now, let's got to my favourite brand of all time, Laneige. 


Within the past months, I used up 2 bottles of  White Plus Renew Skin Refiner, a bottle of Emulsion, a bottle of Original Essence and several deluxe samples of it, and 2 tubs of Original Cream. I think I ran out of them around August and I've been using other skincare line since then. But I do have a feeling that I'm gonna use this skincare line again in near future. hehe

I also finished 3 bottles of Clear-C Effector and finally I can get myself the new upgraded version, Clear-C Advanced Effector. 

I think around April, I ran out of my BB Cushion (Whitening) but only now I can get rid of it! Haha I was gonna include this in an Empties post so here it is! I already use the refill for about few months now and things are looking good with this BB Cushion. I'll definitely gonna do a review on it. 


Now, let's go to drugstore products. After several months of using that Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express Mascara, I have to admit that I like it more than my first mascara, Benefit They're Real Mascara. Why? It gives the same result and I once had a pinkeye caused by Benefit's. Plus, it doesn't break my bank. LOL

As for the Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper in Grey, I do love it! I purchased another in Brown but I think grey colour suits me more. Definitely gonna repurchase!

I bought several lipsticks from Maybelline WaterShine Pure Dream line and B24 is the first one that I actually finished. To be honest, the colour doesn't suit me well but I still wore it anyway. As it lasts for like an hour or two, I had to reapply several times a day hence it finished within just few months plus, it's the only lipstick I own for a long period of time before I got my other lipsticks. 

I got that Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder like October last year and finished it around June this year. I usually set my foundation with it but sometimes I just wore it on its own. It's quite good actually as it gives me slight coverage but it doesn't last long on my combination skin. That's why I got myself its upgrade, Silk Edition Compact Powder in same shade, Dark Beige. I do think I like the new one better as it lasts way longer than this one. 


If you're a follower on my Instagram, you probably saw that I frequently use that Sponge and Brush Detergent from Daiso. It works great, removes my foundation off my brushes so well that I actually bought like 5 at the same time. Love it! Will purchase some more!

Last but not least, a shower gel from The Body Shop, Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel. It goes well with the Body Mist which I haven't finished so I'm planning to repurchase this shower gel soon. 

So I guess that's all about my Empties post this time so I hope you enjoy reading it. 

Until next time, annyeong~


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature