Beauty Community | Reddit.com: AsianBeauty

Saturday 5 March 2016
Hello, beautiful people! Enjoying your weekend? This weekend is going to be all about recovery i.e. self-spa and anything me-time. Been stressing a lot lately so I do need to let some steam off!

Anyway, have you join any subreddit community on Reddit.com before? I actually heard about this beauty community from +tarapapapapa for the first time back in 2014 I think, around the time when I was just few months writing posts in here. Totally clueless at the time and I was really overwhelmed by course works and whatnot, I only checked out this beauty community quite recently.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianBeauty/wiki/bloggers#wiki_bloggers.3A
Apparently, this blog is on the list (I'm honoured by whoever voted me or mentioned me to be on the list, thank you!) so when I requested the moderator to update my skin type and blog description, they requested for me to do a a verification first.

Let me know if you're joining this or any other Korean beauty products related community. 

Annyeong~

P.S. I am also on Reddit and /r/asianbeauty!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature