Beauty Perks | Innisfree Malaysia VIP Kit 2.0

Monday 5 September 2016
One of the best thing about buying Korean beauty products in local stores is definitely the membership benefits. Even better, if you reached VIP status. Brands like Laneige, Sulwhasoo, and of course, Innisfree are all under the giant cosmetic company, Amore Pacific. As these brands opened branch stores here in Malaysia, us VIP customers get to experience if not fully, part of the benefits being the brand's VIP customers in Korea. Being a Laneige Malaysia's loyal customer for at least 3 years, I think it's safe to say that the VIP customers get like 30 to 40% of the benefits given to those in Korea. You know what I'm talking about if you compared the gift tiers offered in Malaysian stores and Seoul stores. 


Anyway, 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing so when I get the chance to redeem the VIP kit from Innisfree twice this year, I'm more than elated to receive them. Fully thanks to my friend who were willing to pick this up from the store at Pavilion KL. 

I gotta say that I'm not surprised at all when I received the email on what the kit is all about as the Jeju Lava Seawater skincare line was launched in Seoul stores back in March if I'm not mistaken. 

Packaging:


The kit came in that beautiful blue box. The design is truly simple and definitely my thing. I love monochrome packagings most of the time. 

What's in the Box?


Deluxe samples of the products comprising the skincare line. Except for the eye cream and facial mist, you can use the line of products given here for about 2 to 3 weeks and see if the whole line worth the buy or not. By the way, Jeju Lava Seawater is an anti-ageing skincare line. There are 2 different levels of moisture intensity when it comes to the essence so if you're normal to oily, go with  the Essence or go for Deep Essence if you're dry to normal skin type. 


There's a Thank You Coupon that you can just take out from the box. This entitles you to a 10% discount on any product from the skincare line in the store. Do check at the store for more info on this. Note that Innisfree product prices are about the same compared to their stores in Seoul so I never actually saw the store doing sale on their products i.e. quite affordable compared to other K-beauty stores here in Malaysia. Hopefully they do during Year-End-Sale period though. 

Overall, I'm quite satisfied with the VIP kit sent this time around plus I was actually been wanting to get one or two items from the line to see if I can work them into my routine. Going 30 isn't what like I imagine. 

I guess that's all from me. Let me know if you received this kit as well and your thoughts on the products by leaving comments down below. I'm actually torn between this line and Orchid line right now. 

Until next post, annyeong~




Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature