Beauty Haul | Crabtree & Evelyn Caribbean Island Wild Flower

Sunday 2 October 2016
Of course, I firmly said to myself that I'm done with shopping for this month but as I passed Crabtree & Evelyn store in Suria Sabah, I just had to see the stuffs they're offering for this Holiday. 


I wasn't impressed with so many things as I only tried their most popular line i.e. Evelyn Rose but other than that, I honestly haven't tried anything else. I spent about an hour deciding on which line of fragrance to try next so in the end, I went with their Caribbean Island Wild Flower. I swear, it doesn't has anything to do with my obsession with Secret Recipe's Fish Fillet with Caribbean Sauce that I had earlier that night. 



As I don't want to rush into buying full-sized right away, I grabbed the travel-sized ones that come in that pretty baby blue toiletries bag that I'm sure can fit my other travel essentials. 

Overall, I love the scent! it's fresh but not too overwhelming and there's a hint of sweetness to it. I really like the hand cream as it does moisturise my dry hands but not as much as a body butter. I've tried the body wash and together with the body lotion, they both work well and I dare say that the scent lasted quite a few hours on me. 

That's it! I guess that's all I got for this month and I'll see you guys on the next post! Annyeong~

P.S.: The lady in the store went on about the Koreans who are obsessed with the brand and know exactly their way around the products. I'm not quite surprised as I know they're quite fond of imported stuffs. Well, don't we all?


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature