Beauty Empties 11.0 | December

Monday 19 December 2016
Finally we arrived at the final Empties post of the year! Woohoo! I didn't finish much for this month other than some body products and sheet masks. So, let's just get right into it, shall we?


Even I can't believe myself how quick I finished these two perfumes from Solinotes Paris! I purchased them from Sephora back in June and finished them at the same time around last month. They're basic EDT, wallet-friendly but still nice compared to other perfumes available at the store. Definitely will be repurchasing Vanille and would love to purchase other variants as well. 



The Rose Water Perfumed Body Mist is probably the fastest product that I finished in my life as I gotta admit, I've been obsessing with applying it throughout the day I've put it on. It's really nice but as I haven't got the The Body Shop Rose Body Mist to compare it to like I planned before, I can't say much but I'm pretty sure this one is much affordable compared. 

I've finished 2 out 4 My Castle Hand Cream from Etude House. The Pink Wish i.e. the pink one smells like sweet candy while Sweet Cookie smells like coconut and powdery scent to it. I love them both but I don't think I'll be repurchasing these again. Plus, I still got 2 other variants and probably 5 or 6 other Korean hand creams to use next. Yeah, hand creams ran like water to me. 


I also finished these travel sizes of Natural Sun Eco Sebum Control Moisture Cream from The Face Shop. I do love them both as it does helps with controlling my sebum throughout the day and reapplying is such an easy thing to do with these but currently, as I'm using the sister product, the Natural Sun Eco Oil-Cut Sun Cream, I found that I prefer the cream one better as I do think I'm less hydrated these days.


I'm back to Sunsilk shampoos and currently on bottle no. 2. I only like this green colour i.e. for Lively Clean and Fresh hair as other variants aren't suitable for my scalp. 

So I guess that's all for this quarter. I can now emptying out my bin and indeed I'm feeling happy to see these products being used up. 

I'll see you guys in the next post. Annyeong~

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature