Beauty Haul | Althea Korea & Innisfree Malaysia

Monday 5 December 2016
I just got back from a trip to KL recently and I just had to grab few things from Innisfree store in Pavilion. I didn't get myself so much this time and I only bought some makeup items as I still have a lot of skincare items lining up to be tried next. But then, after discovering Althea Korea recently, I've been checking out some products available on store and finally made my first purchase.


I bought only 2 items from Etude House holiday collection for this year which is My Little Nut. I got my favourite Curl Fix Mascara and Play 101 Pencil in #86


The third item is this Perfect Facial Deep Cleansing Oil from Natural Pacific. This is truly thanks to one of my favourite Beauty YouTuber, Edward Avila who included this item in his Best of 2016 Skincare video with also one of my favourite Youtuber, Joan Keem. You can check out the vid here



My purchase came in the limited Holiday Box which is so pretty! It's in baby blue colour with snow~ 

Now, let's go to Innisfree Malaysia!


First off, I bought some base products. I've been wanting to try the No Sebum Blur Primer for so long as I really want to see how it fares to the most famous primer, Benefit Porefessional Face Primer. I've been loving the latter for quite a long time so yes, I'm excited to try this one. Along with that, I got the sister product, Blur Pact and Blur Powder. I know I'm going to love them both as I have tried the original version which I also repurchased probably the 10th time. I just started the hunt for concealer so I went with the Mineral Perfect Concealer and hoping that it would go well with the cushion foundations that I have. 


I'm really into brow kits these days so I also grabbed the Eco Eyebrow Kit. It only comes with that small brush so I just put the spoolie from my other brow kit as it totally can fit in there. I've been wanting to learn using eyeliner in a pot so I also bought the Eco Gel Liner in Black along with the Powerproof Brush Liner. I've been loving my Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer so this time I want to try the Waterproof Eye Primer from this brand. 


I've been using lipsticks everyday the past months and I noticed my lips need to be scrubbed regularly. I've been using black sugar and honey for that but I'm curious to try both Smooth Lip Scrub and Moisture Lip Treatment. 

Also, I've been wanting to properly learn the Korean gradient lip thing so I got myself that Tapping Lip Concealer. I do hope it won't be so hard as I still  doubt whether I can pulled off that look or not. I'll definitely do a look soon. 


It's Holiday season so I just had to grab this set of Jeju Perfumed Hand Cream that comes with 3 variants that are not included in their permanent line of hand cream. As much as I want these in my hand cream collection, I decided to give these away to my colleague for a perfect gift this holiday. 

So that's all for this month's haul. I'm pretty sure I'll be hauling real soon (hello, New Year sales!) but for now I'll be focusing on reviewing the items that I have in my stash. Do let me know if you want me to review anything by leaving comments down below. 

Until next time, annyeong~!

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature