Online Shopping | Ippin.com.my

Monday 23 January 2017
If you have been following my blog for about some time then you would notice that this blog is mostly about Korean beauty products so one of the few new things I did throughout 2016 was discovering Japanese skincare and makeup. I discovered Kate Tokyo and Bifesta in our local drugstore and I went to Kose beauty counter and Shu Uemura boutique  to find out more on products and brand concepts originated from the Land of the Rising Sun.

But of course, there are not many brands readily available here in this East side of Malaysia (gosh, I miss hanging out with my bestie at Tokyo Street, Pavilion KL!) so I'm more than elated when I discovered Ippin.com.my


Ippin.com.my is a cross-border online shopping platform based in Tokyo, Japan and to date, their merchants are shipping products to 16 countries including Malaysia. Navigating myself around the website is so easy and it feels like as if I'm shopping on a Malaysia online shopping site as you can change the language (English, Chinese even Japanese!), the currency are already in MYR and payments are made via VISA, Master Card, PayPal or AliPay. More about Ippin.com.my.


The products offered on the store are ranging from food (talk about Halal ramen, snacks and green tea), cosmetics, fashion, electronic appliances, even baby stuffs! Brands like Kanebo, Shiseido, and Kose are currently topping the best-selling rank in Beauty section.

|||   SIGNING UP    |||

Signing up for the online store is really simple. You can either use your email, or connecting the store to your Facebook or Google Plus account.



As for now, there's no verification needed but you'll receive a notification via email that your registration is successful and you can proceed with logging into your account.


Once you're logged in, you can update your shipping address, save your credit card for quick transaction and of course you can track your orders from your account section. 


If you ever feel the need to contact the store, go to the Contact Ippin link located at the bottom of the website and a Message Box will appear for you to fill in. To check your messages, just log into your account and you can see if they have replied your inquiries. 



|||   HOW IPPIN.COM.MY WORKS    |||

Ippin.com.my have categorized all the products under their respective sections. For Cosmetics and Beauty, there are smaller categories listed under e.g. Skincare, Makeups, etc.

If you are brand-oriented person like me, you can try search the brand in the Search Box located at the Homepage and if you found an item, you can go to other products under the same brand or its sister brands by clicking the link on it.

For example, Kate Tokyo is actually a sister brand of KANEBO.


The above is the usual way of how the store visually present their products. Do note that some products comes with Free Shipping and delivery of products may differ from one product to another


|||   SHIPPING    |||

Like I mentioned above, they can ship products to 18 countries but do note some products may not available for shipping due to custom's restrictions. More on Shipping and Delivery.

So I guess that's it! Let me know if you've visited the site and do share your wishlist with me. For now, I'm eyeing some snacks and Green Tea but of course, I'd love to get some Japanese skincare as well.

Until next post, take care!

P.S. Look what came through the mail. I'll talk all about it in my next post. :D




Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature