Beauty Haul | Innisfree Malaysia

Sunday 9 April 2017
I just came back from a weekend getaway with my roommate in KL and of course, I had to drop by  to Innisfree store in Suria KLCC as I haven't got a chance to go there ever since its opening last year. I do love the layout of the store though I have to say that this is the smallest one compared to other branches. I wonder why they have to open number of branches in KL area and not even a single store here in East counterpart. 

Let's just get to the haul, shall we?


At this point, you probably noticed that I super love Innisfree as a brand. I've tried the sheet masks, skincare, and now I'm using their body products. Back in February, I bought the Orchid Enriched Cream which leads to a purchase of its sister product, Orchid Eye Cream. I've heard lots of great things about this eye skincare product so I'm definitely will be looking forward to try this soon. 




Both of these Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam (left) and Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam are actually a repurchase. I bought them last year but my I've put them in my bathroom at my parents' house so these are for my own place. I always go back to the Cleansing Foam whenever I feel like need to deep cleanse my skin and I'll usually use the Scrub Foam in the evening when I feel like my skin is a bit congested so this is a scrub and a foam cleanser rolled in one. 

Of course, whenever I'm at the store, sheet masks are the ones that I actually grabbed first. It's a bad habit, I know but yeah... I'm a sheet mask lover and there's nothing I can do about it. haha




These are the latest sheet masks at the store I think; the Anti-Aging Mask line and there are 4 variants in it which are Pore Care, Nutritive, Firming and Brightening. Since early of this year, I've started to incorporating anti-aging products in my routine but I will try to look for anti-aging facial skincare products that are coupled with other functions especially brightening and pore care. I really hope these will work well with my skin as quite honestly, Innisfree regular sheet masks are the best for me compared to the ones from Etude House and THE FACE SHOP so yes, I have high expectation for these. These supposedly came in 100% pure cotton sheet made from soft, fluffy cotton seeds.




Next are these Skin Clinic Mask that came in 7 variants Madecassosside (soothing), Peptide (wrinkle care), BHA (dead skin cells care), Catechin (purifying), Collagen (rejuvenating), Hyaluronic Acid (hydration) and Vita C (brightening - not in picture). Unlike the regular It's Real Squeeze mask line, these are more on specific function other than just hydrating or moisturising the skin. These came in fine delicate cotton mask. 




As I finished my sunscreen recently, I bought these Daily UV Protection Cream for Mild and No Sebum. Both are SPF35 which means I can use them mostly indoors; office hours. For outdoors activities, I usually apply cushion foundation with SPF50+ or for those foundation-free days, I'll use my sunscreen with higher SPF or at least PA+++. 




The highlight of this haul is definitely the above Limited Edition Innisfree X emoji No Sebum Mineral Powder. I only bought 2 out of 10 from this collection as I still have backup at home. Along with these, I got a mirror that comes in that cute yellow tin case. 




Finally, after almost 4 years of using the products from the brand, I bought their body care products and of course, I have to try their Vanilla Body Cleanser and Lotion. My THE FACE SHOP hand creams are almost running out so I got the Peony and Apricot Blossom hand creams; my top favourite scents of course. 

That's all for this month's haul! I hope you enjoy reading and do let me know if you want me to review any product from this haul by leaving comments down below. 

Until next post, annyeong~



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature