Beauty Talk | DIY Cleansing Pads

Monday 27 November 2017
Few months ago, I've discovered this Japanese brand; Bifesta and I can't deny the fact that I'm obsessed especially with the cleansing water to the point I even bought other variants; Bright Up and Enrich as I do want to see the difference.

As with other cleansing waters, you can use this product to remove makeup but when it comes to this one from Bifesta, that's just the first cotton pad. Go ahead and use the second pad for a thorough cleansing and a third pad for toning your skin and you can just get right into your skincare routine or in my case for most nights these days; sleeping masks as I'm just too tired to do full routine.

As I'll be needing lots cotton pads per evening cleansing routine, I figured that I need to pre-soak them so it's easy for me to just take one out from a container and use one right away.




I use the Sebum Cleansing Lotion for this time around, Shiseido Facial Cotton that I bought at Sasa Malaysia here in Imago KK Times Square and a biscuit container with a lid that I found rolling around in the office recently. 


   


I usually just put in around 30 pads at one time i.e. for 8 to 10 days usage. One cotton pad usually need 1 to 2 pumps so I pumped about 25 pumps into the container and indeed all cotton pads are soaked with the lotion and ready to be used. I placed this on my bedside table so it's easy for me to just do the routine while laying on my bed. I know! It's only when I'm really tired. 

So I guess that's all from me! I'll see you guys on my next post! Annyeong~



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature