January - February Haul

Friday, 28 February 2014

Hello, beautiful people! How's your week so far! Finally, T.G.I.F! T.G.I.F! :D okay, okay. I know I'm a little bit excited about this weekend, it's because my parents are coming here (Kuala Lumpur) for business reason but of course, at the same time, we can get some family time together. 


Anyway, let's get on with the January and February's haul. To be perfectly honest, I swear to well... mum, that I'm NOT going to spend anything especially after spending a lot throughout December last year, but of course, as we went for a mini vacation in January (and of course I had exams before vacation, so I need to release some stress! LOL) and yeah~ I went out with some girls during the first and second week of February.. so in short, I bought some stuffs. :D


First, let's got to TheFaceShop!


As I already tried the Apple Flesh Mask Pack, I decided to grab others from the same line as well. To with those, I bought new pack brushes as well. I tried the hand cream at the store and fell in love with it! I love baby powder so yeah, it's awesome and just look at the cute packaging!! I'm a little obsessed with peeling products recently so I decided to grab the Smart Peeling White Jewel Peeling. Let's hope it works well as I never tried a sample before. 

Next, let's go to Etude House!




I Need You Mask Sheets (Pearl, Lemon, Green Tea, Aloe, and Royal Jelly) x 3 sets


Moonlight in Spoon: Blending Sleeping Cream in Evening Primrose, Shea Butter, Royal Jelly (Review!), Rosehip (Review!), and Blueberry

Next, let's got to Nature Republic!




Given By Nature Mask Sheet: Rice x 5
Given By Nature Mask Sheet: Orange x 5

Actually, these mask sheets were brought from my cousin from South Korea as she retuned for Winter Holiday last month. This is only the half it, while the other half is with mum. Can't wait to try the Orange ones!

Lastly, let's got to Skinfood!



Skinfood Mask Sheet: Tomato, Broccoli, Green Tea, Beauty Berry and Super Nut

I went and grabbed this at Skinfood local store in Suria Sabah, Kota Kinabalu. Remember my post on 7 Day Mistletoe Promotion? I didn't go as I was so busy during that time in KL so when I saw the KK branch still offering it though it's mid of January already, I grabbed them right away. The set comes in that transparent bag which is great for me. hehe

Do tell on what you think of my haul and which product you want me to review first, though I'm a little busy with uni and stuffs, just drop me comments down below, yeah?

So I guess that's about it, enjoy the rest of your weekend, and good night!

Love, Mira